Arne & Nina
Thank you: PNRF, CMO, ARH, BaseSul, C+L, CNF, 3VD
for making this great project happen!
Real Estate agents: Please do not contact us!
(Unless ... if you have a client seriously interested
in this special kind of property, please click here.)
Characteristics / Unique Selling Propositions:
- The mill is located in a very private location surrounded only by salinas at the end of Fuseta channel.
- This is the only property in the Eastern Algarve with a private mooring - you park your boat in front of your living room and go straight to the lagoon!
- The building resides opposite of the Fuseta market hall and the projected new marina (200 m away, by boat).
- It was built on the foundations of the famous Fuseta tide mill, with all the mill installations preserved under the new building.
- The size of the building is approx. 280 m², incl. 2 rooftop gardens of 130 m² (90 m² + 40 m²) plus the private deck (approx. 20m by 4m; ~80 m²) in front of the living room.
- The house got 3 (4) bedrooms and 3 (4) bathrooms.
- Because of the excavation license issued by ARH, even bigger boats can sail to the house. Road access comes from Arroteia de Baixo in the East.
- Initially built for habitation of a lucky family, the house could also be used for a restaurant or a small hotel. Currently, the main part of the house is still licensed for commercial use.
- All licenses have been granted and are still valid, including:
- parecer favoravel by PNRF
- building license by CMO, including a private deck over Ria Formosa
- excavation license by ARH to digg out the Ria Formosa for 24h boat access to the house
- Licenses for passing water and electricity through the nature reserve
- Price on Application